Wednesday, May 29, 2013

Time

Oh how we take time for granted! So many amazing changes taking place and I find I have let myself become too busy and distracted to write them all down.

I've noticed that she now runs leaning forward, feet going every which way still. A few months ago, as I chased her, giggling, into the upstairs bathroom, she ran leaning back, feet before her, bouncing up and down like a rag doll as she was just learning speed. Now she takes off!

Vocabulary has picked up, and what she can't say, she has the determination to get her point across. Most words are just one syllable, Mom, Dad, Bah (Baka), Pooh (pooh bear), mul (milk- interesting... Russian word for milk sounds like Mulakwa), and her most said word... Eli!!

She is such a good helper... Wanting to help me with anything and everything I am doing. Her proficiency with laundry is amazing;) she loves to help pull clothes out and put clothes in... And is very good at identifying who the clothes belong to.



- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

No comments:

Post a Comment