Wednesday, May 4, 2011

Dossier Done!!

Took the docs in Monday morning to get Apostilled.  That went so smoothly:) I was able to get a parking spot right next to the building.
I went from there to meet with Olga- what a nice conversation we had- her, her boyfriend and myself. 
After copying the apostille pages and grouping all the docs together, I went to FedEx and mailed everything out to AWAA.
Yesterday saw the completion of our project for the Perspectives class:) And then....

Oh Baby!! I am soo excited! Our documents were received by AWAA today and will be sent on to Russia shortly.  It is amazing to see how this process is going!!
I did laugh... referring to this process as our "preemie" dossier...:)  The paperwork was only 3 pounds this time.  Apparently, our bulk of paperwork is now done for the regional paperwork and not as much for the initial dossier.
Praying continually, can't wait to bring you home!! Eli is so excited, as we all are!!
Thank you, God, that you are in control of every detail, knowing exactly when everything is going to happen, holding our hand and leading and guiding us through the process!!

No comments:

Post a Comment