Oh, it is so exciting!! We can't wait to be able to see your face for the first time!! We are in awe as we watch how God is doing this amazing thing to bring you home!! He promised, and repeated that promise to me, on several occasions- He will provide!!
Tomorrow is our group meeting, and next Saturday is the big day. We are so excited that God provided a way that we could involve so many people, changing lives and improving lives for so many. Hard to tell where the blessings will stop!!
The Union at Daddy's work contributed a rather large amount yesterday. Oh my, it made me cry as I caught just a glimpse of how God might be using us to further His kingdom. It is so hard to ask others to help, but I know that most are delighted to, as would we if someone asked us!!
We so desire to be the people God wants us to be. No inhibitions. No false pride. No fear, only perfect love, knowing that what God called us to, He will complete and accomplish, if only we will step aside and let Him. Oh sweet joy of my heart, we all long for your presence in our home!! You have a whole family looking forward to the first night you lay your head on your very own pillow in your very own room in your new house with your forever family forever. I know that day will come. I pray it will be soon!
No comments:
Post a Comment