Wednesday, June 5, 2013

Busy days

We had our first dentist exam today for both kids. Eli did well, enjoying the video games the kids play on the screen now. No cavities;) yeah!!

Lael couldn't wait to take the chair;) Mey I? She kept asking as Eli awaited the dentist. She finally got on the seat and did a great job;)


She even got a light cleaning... Though she didn't care much for the suction tube, she loved getting a drink from the little straw!


Shiny teeth all around!


Then on to more exciting adventures, like teaching how to throw the ball and make a hoop;)


We got out the soapy water and brushes and attacked the new log cabin our friends gave us. It cleaned up nicely. When I posed Eli at the window and Lael in the doorway, she wanted none of that;) finally got her to the front window for a face shot;)


Family swinging time is always fun... Can't believe I got us all in with a self portrait!


Bedtime was a bit delayed when I put down the garage door and saw this on the inside of our garage....


I opened the door slightly and gently nudged the snake from the coils with a broom. Once he was on the door, I simply closed the garage door... Yeah, on the outside now!!


We were pretty happy to see him on this side of the glass;)


Ahhhh.... Summer vacation fun;)

- Posted using BlogPress from my iPad

No comments:

Post a Comment