Monday, January 23, 2012

What a day!! Phew!

Started first thing, had about 8-10 stops on my list, added 4 more...but done!! Got updated paperwork for docs we got right at the start last March- As they will expire mid March this year, most likely before we have court. (Seems so silly to me to have to update marriage license, deeds and birth certificates, but I guess they all do prove that our information is not made up.  If enough information is gathered from enough agencies that are then all notarized, county certified and apostilled and they all match, they must be true.) Got documents county certified at the Licking County Court house.  Much better experience this time:) Thank you, God, for smoothing the way!!

Only have 25 documents done and sent in so far today. FedEx envelope was right at 4 pounds.  Probably about 10 docs or more to go, but they are dependent upon knowing who you are so we can include your name and age and details about you, oh, and other new items the judge keeps throwing in...hoping our W-2's come in soon so we can get our 1040's in as well.

Oh, I sooo can't wait to see your face, hold you in my arms, watch Tim scoop you up and give you kisses as we all do a group hug.  Eli is busting at the seems and sooo ready to be a big brother.  I wonder... will you have your own smell when we snuggle you close?  It seemed so crazy that Eli had no smell...I'll have to bring some baby magic or johnson's baby shampoo....:) It is a good thing you aren't coming too soon, though!! You should see how much stuff we have collected in your room in the crib, all ready to pack. 

Thank you, Sweet Jesus that you have all this under control.  Nothing surprises you.  Thank you for the peace that gives me as my worry-wort uber organizer gene kicks in and I feel flustered that this process isn't happening just as I imagine it should.  Thank you for Your mercies in disguise, causing us to lean ever more fully on you, trusting you for our next step completely.  In you is NO FEAR, only COMPLETION of JOY.  Thank you for teaching us to trust ever more fully in you!

No comments:

Post a Comment