Whoohooo!! Trying to play catchup... amazing how busy life gets!
Many trips and a few months later, we were back at Children's Hospital with Lael's rash on her face. Here she is in her lovely hospital gown:) She did so well with her visits and became a favorite with the nurses there:)

I call this one multi-tasking at it's best. Eli is playing airplane on my feet. Lael saw and became jealous, so she ran over and plopped down on my chest to be part of the fun...

My second day back to work... Love this picture... From October.... has it been so long since I posted????

Enjoying a late fall dinner at the kids table on the back porch. Ahhh.... love the last bit of extended nice weather:)

Playing outside with Lael the next day. She LOVES to be outside!!

We both went to school and surprised Eli and had lunch with him. Oh happy day!!

I'm singing, and dancing on the porch with my Mommy:)

Took the kids to the mall and they had a blast playing in the kids area.


Ahhhh... siblings together!!

We got Lael a V-Tech bunny before we even met her. It traveled around the world and right into her heart. She has it all figured out, and has not been without it for a nap or sleep since we brought her home. Imagine our horror when, one night just at bedtime, it stopped working!!! I thought it was batteries....so I snuck it out of her room and tried replacing them. I then proceeded to take it apart...

Complex surgery on the kitchen table. Unfortunately, the dear bunny departed the world that night.... but amazingly enough, there were more at the store, just like it!!! yeah!!! She went from sleeping through the night, to waking several times during the night that night.
I love that Lael loves to look at books already. Tim captured several of these while I was at work and sent to me:)
This is the photo album we left with her between trips. She still loves to look at the pictures. I am pretty biased, but I love that she loves my picture and will squeal and point to me and say, "Mama" every time she sees me:)
My coworkers at Somerset Pharmacy gave the kids some homemade quilts with their names on them. They snuggled down very nicely for family movie night:)
Ahhhh... the Fall family photo... Almost missed the leaves this year... What a great family:) LOVE IT!!!!
We were outside playing with Eli. As he moved onto other things and set down his bat and ball, Lael promptly went over and picked it up. She had a blast carrying it around. Her only problem was that she liked to hold the red puffy end and hit the ball with the hard black part:) Super cute!!

-Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone
Many trips and a few months later, we were back at Children's Hospital with Lael's rash on her face. Here she is in her lovely hospital gown:) She did so well with her visits and became a favorite with the nurses there:)


My second day back to work... Love this picture... From October.... has it been so long since I posted????

Enjoying a late fall dinner at the kids table on the back porch. Ahhh.... love the last bit of extended nice weather:)


We both went to school and surprised Eli and had lunch with him. Oh happy day!!


Took the kids to the mall and they had a blast playing in the kids area.


Ahhhh... siblings together!!

We got Lael a V-Tech bunny before we even met her. It traveled around the world and right into her heart. She has it all figured out, and has not been without it for a nap or sleep since we brought her home. Imagine our horror when, one night just at bedtime, it stopped working!!! I thought it was batteries....so I snuck it out of her room and tried replacing them. I then proceeded to take it apart...

I love that Lael loves to look at books already. Tim captured several of these while I was at work and sent to me:)
This is the photo album we left with her between trips. She still loves to look at the pictures. I am pretty biased, but I love that she loves my picture and will squeal and point to me and say, "Mama" every time she sees me:)
My coworkers at Somerset Pharmacy gave the kids some homemade quilts with their names on them. They snuggled down very nicely for family movie night:)
Ahhhh... the Fall family photo... Almost missed the leaves this year... What a great family:) LOVE IT!!!!
We were outside playing with Eli. As he moved onto other things and set down his bat and ball, Lael promptly went over and picked it up. She had a blast carrying it around. Her only problem was that she liked to hold the red puffy end and hit the ball with the hard black part:) Super cute!!

-Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone



No comments:
Post a Comment