Ah, the joy of family time!
Tim has a tradition with his Fire family of homemade pizza every Sat he works. He has carried on this tradition while he is off. Here he and Eli are decorating their "pie."
Of course, Lael wants to be a part of the action, too:)
Sweetness... Here he is giving her a kiss to calm her as she whimpers the food isn't ready yet...
Cleaned out some big toys we were given yesterday. Turned a table over and saw a spider "egg" hatching. Those spiders are smaller than the period on the page, and moving like crazy. Of course, all I could think about was poor Wilbur, crying as all but a few of Charlotte's offspring were carried off in the wind...but then I got over and cleaned them all up:) (See the end of Charlotte's Web, by E.B. White)
Well, last night it finally happened!! Eli pulled his second tooth. Yeah!!

We wanted to get a picture of the two of them together, to show how they fit like a puzzle... Eli missing the 2 prominent teeth Lael has... Eli tried really hard to be helpful...

But Lael wasn't interested in pictures last night...hehe...

But that didn't keep Eli and Daddy from having a good time. I almost cried I was laughing so hard... I said, let's pray, looked up to this and quite lost it!!

This morning we got a pic of Lael's new do... 2 top sprays... I think I like this much better....
Posing so pretty!! Then Daddy got out the SLR... these photos are much better:)
Look Mommy and Daddy, can you see ALL 6 of my teeth??? (She is actually squinting due to the flash:)
Then the phone rang while we were taking pictures... This is her pose for the phone ringing... see the hand on the ear...
Oh. My. Goodness... does this capture her onery, or what???
And then the side of her when she gets tickled...
Pure enjoyment on the rocking horse Papaw made for the grandchildren...
I think she is enjoying herself:)
"Hanging out" with Mommy...
The elusive picture with the bottom 2 teeth. Another just broke through, so we'll have to hurry to get the puzzle pic before Eli has to pull another tooth:)
Thanking God for the preciousness of each moment He gives us. May we develop our hearts in tune with His, may we reflect His glory to others and may we listen for His guidance as we raise these precious children He has entrusted into our care.
-Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone
Tim has a tradition with his Fire family of homemade pizza every Sat he works. He has carried on this tradition while he is off. Here he and Eli are decorating their "pie."
Of course, Lael wants to be a part of the action, too:)
Sweetness... Here he is giving her a kiss to calm her as she whimpers the food isn't ready yet...
Cleaned out some big toys we were given yesterday. Turned a table over and saw a spider "egg" hatching. Those spiders are smaller than the period on the page, and moving like crazy. Of course, all I could think about was poor Wilbur, crying as all but a few of Charlotte's offspring were carried off in the wind...but then I got over and cleaned them all up:) (See the end of Charlotte's Web, by E.B. White)


But Lael wasn't interested in pictures last night...hehe...


Look Mommy and Daddy, can you see ALL 6 of my teeth??? (She is actually squinting due to the flash:)
Oh. My. Goodness... does this capture her onery, or what???
And then the side of her when she gets tickled...
Pure enjoyment on the rocking horse Papaw made for the grandchildren...
I think she is enjoying herself:)
"Hanging out" with Mommy...
The elusive picture with the bottom 2 teeth. Another just broke through, so we'll have to hurry to get the puzzle pic before Eli has to pull another tooth:)
Thanking God for the preciousness of each moment He gives us. May we develop our hearts in tune with His, may we reflect His glory to others and may we listen for His guidance as we raise these precious children He has entrusted into our care.
-Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone







No comments:
Post a Comment