Tim and I went for a walk down through the market to see if we could find any cute dresses. It is amazing how warm it is here. Today was beautiful and a light breeze blowing, but the interiors of buildings and market places are so much warmer than what we are accustomed to. Hoping that sounds more informative than complaining... We are so thankful and thrilled to be here;)
We did find the cutest dress and hat. Hope they fit.. Looks like the sizing is in cm of height rather than months of life as our clothing is measured.

Had a conversation today with Lael that I keep thinking about. Tim and I were holding and talking to her. I KNOW she can't understand English, yet I was speaking to her heart.
I found myself saying to her that we love her so much, but we will have to go away again. But while we are gone, we will be preparing a place for her... Of course you know what scripture immediately popped into my head...I looked at Tim as a tear trickled down my cheek... And said, and if I go to prepare a place for you, won't I soon return to take you there??
I never before considered how hard it must have been for Christ to leave us, the deep pain the separation causes. What love!!
We are learning so much more about God's amazing love through this process. Thank you, Christ for all you gave up for us, and thank you, God for all you have done!!! How utterly amazing!!
After going to the flea market, we went to the grocery. We found frozen chicken cordon bleu patties ;) yum!! Toasted them up in the oven and had some steamed veggies on the side. Sitting at our little table with both windows open fully allowed us to feel as though we were eating outside at a fancy restaurant.

We are both struggling to stay awake now, so looks like the day will soon be done...
Goodnight all;)
- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone
No comments:
Post a Comment