How nice to see everything green for the first time;) the flowers, bushes and trees are in full bloom. Just outside the windows of the playroom the butterfly bush was really living up to its name! You can't really see it well, but there were butterflies all over it;)

Oh how sweet our noon time was! Lael was very subdued today, but it seemed more that she was tired than nervous with us.
She came to me and snuggled right into my arms. Oh the indescribable feeling of her little body holding tight to mine. In the memory of my heart such a sweet spot!
It was one of the hardest things ever to pass her over to Tim... But then she came back to me. She played a little, but just seemed tired.
The caregiver that brought her in is also the psychiatrist for court... Oops!! Hope she could see the bond God has put on our hearts;)
We got out the little duck Tim's mom had given Lael in her Easter basket. Got the first grin out of her for the day;) she soon seemed to have the hang of squeezing it to make the sound.
We tried on her new shorts outfit we brought that is size 12m... I think I may have to bring some 9m clothes... The shorts stayed up only because the diaper was bigger.
Our facilitator said IF we pass court on Tues, we will take her to get passport photos made on Wednesday... Oops;) guess we won't have that cute little outfit for passport photos after all:( may have to go shopping here... Please say some prayers for Tim:)

Most of you know how little he enjoys that;) hehe... Me?? I have an excuse to drag him out now and shop:) hehe
We played a little in the walker and saw some smiles and a little dancing w the music. She really wanted nothing to do with the ball pit, and one time, we thought she tripped, but realized she was just tired.. And face planted to sleep on the mats;) she is not walking yet, but didn't even want us to hold her fingers and let her walk... Just rest.
We scooped her up and held her and played hand games... Patty cake, this little piggy, etc... Looking for suggestions... Anyone want to share their favorite rhyme games?
Then I put her on my lap and we bounced for a little. I showed her a little video of Eli jumping into the
Leaves at home. She tried to grab the phone and I explained, eta su brat... He is your brother.
She leaned against me and just watched. I know she will be so excited to meet him in person;)
Then, as we bounced, she began humming... Then fell forward and snuggled into my chest, soon fast asleep.
We knew it couldn't last forever, but 2 hours goes by sooo very quickly. The nurse came back for her and we watched our little one be whisked out the door.
Zaftra!!! Tomorrow!! Ya tibia leu blu!!! I love you!!
- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

Oh how sweet our noon time was! Lael was very subdued today, but it seemed more that she was tired than nervous with us.
She came to me and snuggled right into my arms. Oh the indescribable feeling of her little body holding tight to mine. In the memory of my heart such a sweet spot!
It was one of the hardest things ever to pass her over to Tim... But then she came back to me. She played a little, but just seemed tired.
The caregiver that brought her in is also the psychiatrist for court... Oops!! Hope she could see the bond God has put on our hearts;)
We got out the little duck Tim's mom had given Lael in her Easter basket. Got the first grin out of her for the day;) she soon seemed to have the hang of squeezing it to make the sound.
We tried on her new shorts outfit we brought that is size 12m... I think I may have to bring some 9m clothes... The shorts stayed up only because the diaper was bigger.
Our facilitator said IF we pass court on Tues, we will take her to get passport photos made on Wednesday... Oops;) guess we won't have that cute little outfit for passport photos after all:( may have to go shopping here... Please say some prayers for Tim:)

Most of you know how little he enjoys that;) hehe... Me?? I have an excuse to drag him out now and shop:) hehe
We played a little in the walker and saw some smiles and a little dancing w the music. She really wanted nothing to do with the ball pit, and one time, we thought she tripped, but realized she was just tired.. And face planted to sleep on the mats;) she is not walking yet, but didn't even want us to hold her fingers and let her walk... Just rest.
We scooped her up and held her and played hand games... Patty cake, this little piggy, etc... Looking for suggestions... Anyone want to share their favorite rhyme games?
Then I put her on my lap and we bounced for a little. I showed her a little video of Eli jumping into the
Leaves at home. She tried to grab the phone and I explained, eta su brat... He is your brother.
She leaned against me and just watched. I know she will be so excited to meet him in person;)
Then, as we bounced, she began humming... Then fell forward and snuggled into my chest, soon fast asleep.
We knew it couldn't last forever, but 2 hours goes by sooo very quickly. The nurse came back for her and we watched our little one be whisked out the door.
Zaftra!!! Tomorrow!! Ya tibia leu blu!!! I love you!!
- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone
No comments:
Post a Comment